Tennis Bracelet - Canadian Diamonds
This option is currently sold out.
A stunning strand of round brilliant-cut Canadian diamonds, claw-set in a modern square design. Flexible and lightweight, this eternity bracelet is comfortable and functional enough to wear while relaxing in your best athleisure attire or on a special night out.
Fun fact, the term “Tennis Bracelet” was apparently coined after tennis star Chris Evert’s bracelet fell off mid-match, stopping the play while she looked for it. Whatever the story, this iconic piece is here to stay.
- Solid 14K yellow gold
- Available in 1.00 and 2.00 carat total weights
- 1.00 carat total weight, 50 round brilliant-cut diamonds at 0.02ct each (1.7mm)
- 2.00 carat total weight, 45 round brilliant-cut diamonds at 0.04ct each (2.3mm)
- G-H colour, Si1 - Si2 clarity, Excellent-cut
- Canadian diamonds, verified with laser engraved safety clasp, tracking card included
- 7” total length
This item is ready to ship. Domestic orders are delivered free of charge and insured. More about shipping times on our Customer Service page.
CUSTOMIZE THIS PIECE
This piece may be customized in larger diamond sizes, as well as gold karat or colour of your choice. Please contact us for availability and pricing.