Tennis Bracelet - Canadian Diamonds
A stunning strand of round brilliant-cut Canadian diamonds, claw-set in a modern square design. Flexible and lightweight, this eternity bracelet is comfortable and functional enough to wear while relaxing in your best athleisure attire or on a special night out.
Fun fact, the term “Tennis Bracelet” was apparently coined after tennis star Chris Evert’s bracelet fell off mid-match, stopping the play while she looked for it. Whatever the story, this iconic piece is here to stay.
- Solid 14K yellow gold
- Available in 1.00 and 2.00 carat total weights
- 1.00 carat total weight, 50 round brilliant-cut diamonds at 0.02ct each (1.7mm)
- 2.00 carat total weight, 45 round brilliant-cut diamonds at 0.04ct each (2.3mm)
- G-H colour, Si1 - Si2 clarity, Excellent-cut
- Canadian diamonds, verified with laser engraved safety clasp, tracking card included
- 7” total length
CUSTOMIZE THIS PIECE
This item may be customizable in other gold karats. Please reach out with your customization inquiry.